Child performance and employment

Children in performances

The rules governing children in entertainment cover children who take part in ‘performances’ including all broadcast and theatre performances, child photography and modelling.

Find out more and apply

Employing children

If you want to employ a child you must apply for a child employment permit.

Find out more and apply