Entertainment and alcohol

The Licensing Act 2003 introduced a single licence scheme for licensing premises which supply alcohol, provide regulated entertainment and late night refreshment.

Straight to...


Personal licenceHow to apply for and renew a personal licence to sell alcohol.


Premises licenceApplications, fees and guidance on premises licences and provisional statements.


Premises managementPremises transfer, DPS removal or variation, interim authority notices and more.



Club premises certificateFind out if your club qualifies for a club premises certificate, and how to apply.


Temporary event notice (TEN)Guidance on how to apply for a permit to hold temporary events or functions.


Premises licences applicationsView a list of current applications under the Licensing Act and how to comment.



Door supervisorsReviews under the Licensing Act Statement of licensing policy