Purpose of induction
The induction process provides a timely opportunity to:
- Build the confidence of new employees at Denbighshire County Council to enable them to achieve maximum impact.
- Welcome new employees at the council in a positive and supportive manner, and to help them to settle into their new work environment;
- Ensure that new employees understand how their role contributes to achieving the council vision;
- Emphasise and underpin the principles, values and culture of the Council;
- Inform new employees about the Council’s structure, policies and practices.
- Ensure that all new employees gain the knowledge necessary to operate within the legislation that governs the council.
New Starter Website
The Induction programme
It is the line manager’s responsibility to ensure all employees have completed the Induction E-Learning Package, which consists of the Corporate Induction Checklist and the following E-Learning modules:
Mandatory E-Learning modules:
- Corporate Induction
- Code of Conduct
- Data Protection
- Violence against Women
- Welsh Awareness
- Carer Awareness
Accessing the E-Learning website
Visit the E-Learning website (learning.wales.nhs.uk)
Please contact Human Resources if you require any assistance with E-Learning.