Denbighshire County Council are working in Partnership with Denbighshire Citizens Advice.

Popular advice

Grants and benefits to help you pay your energy billsBasic rights at workDebt & moneyRelationshipsLaw and rightsStaying in the UK after Brexit

Are you claiming pension credit?

As from 15th May 2019 the rules are changing and the age of the youngest member of the couple will determine whether you qualify for Pension Credit. This will mean you may need to claim Universal Credit instead. More...


Benefits, grants & advice

Information on the benefits and grants you may be entitled to plus advice to help you find a way forward.

Straight to...


Housing benefitsHow to apply for help with rent.


Council tax reduction schemeYou may be entitled to a reduction on your council tax depending on your income.


Benefits and money adviceFind out about your entitlement to state benefits and tax credits.



Education grants and benefits Free school meals and bus passes.


Emergencies & Independent living Information about funds to support people to live independently in the community or for emergencies.


Universal credit Universal Credit is a benefit designed to support people of working age who are on a low income or out of work.



Adapting or improving a property Find out about the help available to change or improve your home, or make it more energy efficient.


Report a change of address Tell us you are moving home.


Report benefit fraud Report benefit fraud online.



Arts and culture grants Brexit - what it means for you ( for Brexit if you live in the UK ( in the UK after Brexit ( Funding and grants Make an appealSports grants Community Chest Young Person Employment Bursary