Council offices

Find a council office or One Stop Shop

One Stop Shops

One Stop Shops provide information and advice about a range of council offices under one roof, from council tax and housing benefit, to bin collections and parking permits.

You can also pay for various council services including housing rents, council tax and parking fines.  You can pay by cash, credit or debit card.  Remember to bring your account number or reference number, or your payment card, with you.

If you are looking for heritage sites in Denbighshire, please go to the museums and historic houses section.