Coronavirus update

County Hall (Ruthin), Caledfryn (Denbigh) and Russell House (Rhyl)are closed to the public.  People are encouraged to visit our website for any information.

If you have any concerns about the welfare of a resident, please contact the Single Point of Access (SPOA) on 0300 456 1000.  For Out of Hours emergencies, please call 0345 053 3116 for Social Services, or 0300 123 3068 for all other services.

Latest news about our services and advice on the Coronavirus

Russell House

Churton Road
LL18 3DP

Click a service below to view visiting times:

Housing advice
Day Time
Monday to Friday 1oam to 1pm


Contact the Housing department

Housing solutions (Homelessness)
Day Time
Monday to Friday 1pm to 4pm


More about Housing solutions (Homelessness)




Our housing benefit counter is no longer available here.

If you would like to discuss housing benefits, please contact us on 01824 706000.

Find out how to contact housing benefits 

View Council Offices in a larger map

How to get here

Plan your journey with Traveline Cymru.


The nearest car parks are:

Morley Road car park

Sun Centre car park