Applying for social housing has changed

There is now one Housing Register (one housing list) shared by Denbighshire Housing and all your local Housing Associations.Find out more about the changes in the New Denbighshire Housing Register FAQ document

Council housing

We own and manage a range of properties across Denbighshire

Straight to...


Apply for social housingHow to apply for social housing (also known as council housing)


Social housing servicesHow to request a repair or other service for social housing.


Paying your rentHow to pay your rent.



HomeSwapperCouncil and Housing Association tenants who want to move can apply for an exchange or transfer.


Rents and charges Find out how much we charge in rent for council properties.


Standards and conditionWhat to expect from your new home.



Home contents insurance