Request a council housing service

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our online privacy notice.

  • We will treat the following pests inside council properties, free of charge:

    • rats
    • mice
    • fleas
    • cockroaches
    • bedbugs

    You can get advice on dealing with other pests outside your home from the British Pest Control Association.

    We will only carry out one course of treatment.  Once the problem has been resolved, if it returns in the future, the tenant will be responsible for getting the problem treated.

    You may be recharged for pest control if your actions have caused the infestation .

    If you fail to keep an appointment, we will stop the treatment and you will be responsible for  making your own pest control arrangements at your own expense.

  • Your details
  • Your address

    Please enter a Denbighshire postcode and then press the 'Find address' button.

    Alternatively, please type in your address below.