From social housing and housing associations to home adaptations, sheltered housing and more

Straight to...


Social housingHow to apply for and request repairs to a social housing.


Private housingAdvice for private tenants, landlords and homeowners.


Housing benefitsHow to apply for help with rent.



Older people's accommodationOlder people's accommodation is a type of accommodation for people over the age of 55 who need extra support or for people under 55 who have a disability.


Adapting or improving your homeMaking your home more accessible or energy efficient.


Homeless people and housing adviceInformation and advice for people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless.



Affordable housingAffordable Homes Register - Tai TegApply for a council garage Energy efficiency Housing standards and conditionInformation for LandlordsRents and charges Tenants and residents associations Landlords