Make a complaint about public transport

If you are unhappy with a local bus service, it is best to contact the bus company in the first instance. You can find contact details for all bus companies operating in Wales on the Traveline Cymru website.

If, after you have contacted the bus company, you are unhappy with their response, or if you feel that you have not been treated fairly, you can take your complaint further.

For commercial bus services , contact Bus Users UK:

Bus Users UK (Wales / Cymru)
P.O. Box 1045
CF11 1JE

02920 221 370

For subsidised bus services:
1,X1,2,X5,11(evenings only),14, 37, 40, 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 54, 55, 62, 64, 71, 72, 73, 76, 77, 91, 95, 98, T3, X50 and X52 (evenings and Sundays only)

contact us online or call us on 01824 706964. You can also write to us at:

Passenger Transport
Denbighshire County Council
Smithfield Road
LL16 3RJ