Report a noise pollution issue

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our online privacy notice.

  • Location
    In order to investigate your complaint further, we need to identify the source of where the noise is coming from. If this is from a property, please provide the full address.
  • Have you approached the person responsible for causing the noise?