Report unauthorised building works

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our online privacy notice.

  • We require your contact details in case we need more information about your report, but we may not be able to advise you of the outcome.

    Click next to report unauthorised building works.